When I saw this book tag, I knew I had to participate because it looked like so much fun. Thank you, Georgia, from Lost in Neverland, for tagging me!
3 READ ONCE AND LOVED AUTHORS
1. Emily Henry
2. Taylor Jenkins Reid
3. Sarah J. Maas
3 TITLES I HAVE WATCHED BUT NOT READ
1. Death on the Nile
2. The Hunger Games
3. Crazy Rich Asians
3 SERIES I HAVE BINGED
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
3 CHARACTERS I LOVE
1. Avery Kylie Grambs (from The Inheritance Games)
2. Nesta Archeron (from A Court of Silver Flames)
3. Nora Stephens (from Book Lovers)
3 CURRENT FAVOURITE COVERS
3 THINGS YOU HAVE USED AS BOOKMARKS
3. Sticky notes/tabs
3 UNPOPULAR BOOKISH OPINIONS
So, I cannot really think of unpopular bookish opinions, and I believe the three I mentioned below are confessions rather than opinions, but it’s all I can think of…
1. I, personally, prefer paperbacks to hardcovers most of the time.
2. Recently overhyped books immediately put me off, and I procrastinate reading them until they are talked about less.
3. Audiobooks are really difficult for me to get into, so I prefer reading to listening.
3 BOOK GOALS FOR THE YEAR
1. Read 50 books (as part of my Goodreads Reading Challenge).
2. Read books from a variety of genres (mostly getting into literary fiction).
3. Write reviews for each read (for myself or my blog) immediately after finishing it (as I usually procrastinate and forget what the book was about before I can write a detailed review).
Thank you so much to Georgia for tagging me in this book tag! I had so much fun answering these questions.
I’m tagging Ruby from Ruby Rae Reads, as I would love to see her answers. To anyone else who would love to take part, consider yourself tagged.
Keep reading and never stop telling stories.
One thought on “Three Bookish Things Book Tag”
Emily Henry and Sarah J Maas are two of my favourites too! Great post!