When I saw this book tag, I knew I had to participate because it looked like so much fun. Thank you, Georgia, from Lost in Neverland, for tagging me!
3 READ ONCE AND LOVED AUTHORS
1. Emily Henry
2. Taylor Jenkins Reid
3. Sarah J. Maas
3 TITLES I HAVE WATCHED BUT NOT READ
1. Death on the Nile
2. The Hunger Games
3. Crazy Rich Asians
3 SERIES I HAVE BINGED
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
3 CHARACTERS I LOVE
1. Avery Kylie Grambs (from The Inheritance Games)
2. Nesta Archeron (from A Court of Silver Flames)
3. Nora Stephens (from Book Lovers)
3 CURRENT FAVOURITE COVERS
3 THINGS YOU HAVE USED AS BOOKMARKS
3. Sticky notes/tabs
3 UNPOPULAR BOOKISH OPINIONS
So, I cannot really think of unpopular bookish opinions, and I believe the three I mentioned below are confessions rather than opinions, but it’s all I can think of…
1. I, personally, prefer paperbacks to hardcovers most of the time.
2. Recently overhyped books immediately put me off, and I procrastinate reading them until they are talked about less.
3. Audiobooks are really difficult for me to get into, so I prefer reading to listening.
3 BOOK GOALS FOR THE YEAR
1. Read 50 books (as part of my Goodreads Reading Challenge).
2. Read books from a variety of genres (mostly getting into literary fiction).
3. Write reviews for each read (for myself or my blog) immediately after finishing it (as I usually procrastinate and forget what the book was about before I can write a detailed review).
Thank you so much to Georgia for tagging me in this book tag! I had so much fun answering these questions.
I’m tagging Ruby from Ruby Rae Reads, as I would love to see her answers. To anyone else who would love to take part, consider yourself tagged.
Keep reading and never stop telling stories.